- Written by Baz Wedmaier
- Hits: 575
Where possible, the same process for the ABVSC will follow the AVSC for ease of management.
Wednesday 18th July 2018 Online Team Entries Open
Tuesday 2nd October 2018 Online Team Entries Close
Schools must nominate their players, staff and referees by this time, but may amend divisions following state schools cup events. Please ensure all players and referees nominated have current membership for the duration of the event.
International Teams - Nominations to be accompanied by their national federation ranking where multiple teams are seeking entry into the same division.
Tuesday 2nd October 2018 1) Member state associations are provided nomination lists to verify membership within each state/territory
2) Teams withdrawing from the competition from this date forfeit half their entry fee
Wednesday 17th October 2018 Confirmation of entry sent to schools
Ensure all players, staff and referees names are correct. Ensure the nominated division/s, players DOB and membership numbers are all correct. Once confirmed please send the documentation to the VA office via email signed off by your school Principal. If there are any changes, please amend them on the form and online.
Friday 26th October 2018 Confirmation of entry documentation due
Monday 5th November 2018 Nomination advice & tax invoice sent to school
Tuesday 6th November 2018 Teams withdrawing from competition after this date forfeit their entire entry fee
Tuesday 20th November 2018 1) Team entry fee payments due
2) Payments received after this date will incur a $50 fee
Friday 30th November 2018 1) Draft tournament information published on tournament website and emailed to confirmed coaches
2) Player list cut off – All players must be finalised by COB. No further changes are permitted.
Friday 7th December 2018 ABVSC Commences
11:30am Team Sign In at Venue
12:00pm General Technical Meeting (compulsory for all players, coaches & officials)
1:00pm 1st matches begin
Sunday 9th December 2018 ABVSC Concludes (approx. 12:00pm)
Awarding Ceremony at AVSC Opening Ceremony, MSAC Pool Deck (Time TBC)
Download - 2018 ABVSC Key Dates
- Written by Kasia Stawski
- Category: Uncategorised
- Hits: 3684
|Open (Under 20)||2.43||2.24|
This year we are using an online reservation system to book the training courts, where users can see a real time availabitlity of the courts and book accordingly.
All time slots are 1 hour (60 mins) slots. There are no half hour (30 min) slots availbale this year.
** You will need to register prior to booking your courts, by using the Sign in or Sign up button.**
Training Courts are available at Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre (MSAC) only, on Sunday 4th December from 8am - 3pm.
The cost of the one court is $48 + GST per hour.
- Sign in or Sign Up to make a booking, then refresh the page.
- Select the number of Total hours you wish to train for, by placing that number in the "Number of Participants" option, then hit Book Now
- On the next screen you will be able to see a layout of the courts, in hourly blocks. Select the court(s) you would like that are available, to the total number of hours you selected in Step 1. A court that is Red in colour has already been booked out and is not available. A court the is Grey in colour is also unavailable to be booked.
- Once your court(s) are selected, the next screen will take you to enter Purchaser Info. Please enter the details of your school, so that an invoice can be raised and sent on to you
- Next select the Green Confirm Reservation button to confirm and secure your booking. No payment is required, as we will send you an invoice.
- You will receive an email with the details of your booking, with the invoice to be sent at a later date.
Please Note - This booking system is our Volleyroos Ticketing System, so there maybe references to participants, reservations and seats that can not be altered.